Sparks Systems Ultimate Event Prep Testing Protocol is crucial for any training for an endurance event to understand their caloric intake, and thus energy, needs. Whether you are running your first race or are a seasoned competitor, we recommend scheduling your Ultimate Event Prep Testing Protocol at least four to six weeks before event day to allow for physiological adjustments.
Spark Systems Ultimate Event Prep Testing Protocol includes:
- Metabolic Efficiency Testing based on event day protocol (ex. target pace, power, heart rate, etc.) conducted on both bike and treadmill
- Consultation with Metabolic Health Coach
- Breakdown of calories burned per hour
- Breakdown of macronutrients and calories needed to maintain energy levels desired for your event
- Testing must be done at least 4-6 weeks prior to event
About Sparks Systems Ultimate Event Prep Testing Protocol:
By conducting back-to-back Metabolic Efficiency tests on both bike and treadmill, we provide endurance athletes data and analysis under the same physical conditions as they will experience during their event.